Thing To Do
- Visit Angkor Wat: Angkor Wat is a must-see for any visitor to Siem Reap. This massive temple complex is one of the most impressive archaeological sites in the world.
- Explore the other temples of Angkor: Angkor Wat is just one of the many temples in the Angkor Archaeological Park. Other popular temples include Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, and Banteay Srei.
- Take a cooking class: Learn how to cook traditional Cambodian dishes with a local chef.
- Visit the Angkor National Museum: This museum houses a collection of artifacts from the Angkorian period.
- See a traditional Apsara dance performance: Apsaras are the female dancers of the Angkorian court. Their performances are a beautiful and graceful display of traditional Cambodian culture.
- Take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake: This vast lake is home to a floating village and a variety of wildlife.
- Visit the Angkor Silk Farm: Learn about the traditional process of silk making.
- Go shopping at the Old Market: This bustling market is a great place to find souvenirs and local handicrafts.
- Enjoy the nightlife on Pub Street: This lively street is lined with bars and restaurants.
- Relax at a spa: There are many spas in Siem Reap that offer a variety of treatments, including massages, facials, and body wraps.
These are just a few of the many things to do in Siem Reap. With its rich history, culture, and natural beauty, Siem Reap is a city that has something to offer everyone.
Our Activitis Recommend
Please Click Blue Titles Activities Below:
Popular Option KULEN MOUNTAIN ACTIVITY
click image to visit videos
Click to Visit us Koh Ker Temple